• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Six-Pack Hood Scoop?

moparmonk

Reaction score
Hello All,
I was just searching on Flea-bay this morning and could not believe I could not find a six pak scoop! These things used to be as common as mosquito's on a Monte Carlo bumper! Summit, Jegs and JC Whitney had these in every add! Are we getting that old? All I am looking for is a bolt on/stick on/fiberglass on scoop that I could put on a Satellite hood for a driver car. :drive: No numbers matching nothing. I really didnt want to go with the whole hood. Anybody have any ideas? I did find a bolt-on one from Florida, but not exactly sure thats what I wanted. It may be the answer. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks all!

sam z

Reaction score
I haven't looked but that is kind of weird. You'd think it would be easy to find??????????

moparmonk

Reaction score
Youre a good man Ole George! I think even Google took a rain delay on that one! Thank you very much! :thumbsup:

Back