• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SMILE

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Two women were sitting next to each other at a bar. After a while, one looks at the other and says, 'I can't help but think, from listening to you, that you're from Ireland .'

The other woman responds proudly, 'Yes, I sure am!'

The first one says, 'So am I! And where about in Ireland are ya from?'

The other woman answers, 'I'm from Dublin , I am.'

The first one responds, 'So, am I!! And what street did you live on in Dublin ?'

The other woman says, 'A lovely little area. It was in the west end. I lived on Warbury Street in the old central part of town.'

The first one says, 'Faith, and it's a small world. So did I ! So did I ! And what school did ya go to?'

The other woman answers, 'Well now, I went to Holy Heart of Mary, of course..'

The first one gets really excited and says, 'And so did I! Tell me, what year did you graduate?'

The other woman answers, 'Well, now, let's see. I graduated in 1964.'

The first woman exclaims, 'The Good Lord must be smiling down upon us! I can hardly believe our good luck at winding up in the same pub tonight! Can you believe it? I graduated from Holy Heart of Mary in 1964 me self!'

About this time, Michael walks into the bar, sits down, and orders a beer.

Brian, the bartender, walks over to Michael shaking his head and mutters, 'It's going to be a long night tonight.'

Michael asks, 'Why do you say that, Brian?'

Brian answers, 'The Murphy twins are drunk again.'

Smile

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
69hemibeep said:
REPEAT :lol: But I'll let you off the hook since it was 2010 when you told it the last time :lol: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3201&p=37334&hilit=twins#p37334
I didn't realize a statute of limitations was in place. :basketcase:

We're hard up for new material around here... Personally I'm letting anything go that's more than a month old...but my Deputy is always aching to get that bullet out of his pocket... :basketcase:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
wait till i get my hands on him at carlise
That Ford truck of yours will never make it :jester: Have you decided to go ?

george68hemirr

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
george68hemirr said:
yes.....either the hotrod is going depending on what i get done or the new passat turbo diesel with my brother :groucho:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
69hemibeep said:
george68hemirr said:
yes.....either the hotrod is going depending on what i get done or the new passat turbo diesel with my brother :groucho:
My older brother has one of those VWs and loves it. My mechanic neighbor said that will change in about 38000 miles :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
69hemibeep said:
REPEAT :lol: But I'll let you off the hook since it was 2010 when you told it the last time :lol: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3201&p=37334&hilit=twins#p37334
I didn't realize a statute of limitations was in place. :basketcase:

We're hard up for new material around here... Personally I'm letting anything go that's more than a month old...but my Deputy is always aching to get that bullet out of his pocket... :basketcase:

:jester:

I think it's a sign if someone who has nothing better to do then sit at a computer all day looking back three years to find out if a joke was posted or not!!!! Must be nice!!! :jester: :lol:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
My older brother has one of those VWs and loves it. My mechanic neighbor said that will change in about 38000 miles ....GOT THE 2013 VW PASSAT SEL PREMIUM TDI.....38 CITY/45-50 HIGHWAY.....MY OLD 99 JETTA TDI IS STILL GOING.....275000 MILES

YES STEVE.....BOBBIE HAS WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS BUT LETS BIG JOHN SLIDE

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
My older brother has one of those VWs and loves it. My mechanic neighbor said that will change in about 38000 miles ....GOT THE 2013 VW PASSAT SEL PREMIUM TDI.....38 CITY/45-50 HIGHWAY.....MY OLD 99 JETTA TDI IS STILL GOING.....275000 MILES

YES STEVE.....BOBBIE HAS WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS BUT LETS BIG JOHN SLIDE
QUIT YELLING :lol:

Back