• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So many new members reposting my help request Help A12 Road Runner RM23M9A28011

pro-streeter

Reaction score
Looking for my Dad's A12 F3 Frost Green Road Runner. My dad and mom ordered this car new and was delivered to Tekoa Motors Tekoa Washington. I do have the original Edlebrock intake and six barrel Holley carbs. My dad had removed them around 1972 in favor at the time for a Holley Dominator. He sold the intake set up to a friend who had it in his Garage until I was able to acquire it a couple years ago. Last I understand the car had been sold to somebody in Canada in the early 1980's. It was purchased from a gentleman named Wayne Hansen in Spokane Washington around 1983. It was painted White at that time. Any information on this would be appreciated. If the car has been damaged or parted any of the remaining parts Engine Trans (Automatic) Hood, shell, etc I am interested. If the car is not for sale I would like to still provide my contact information if it is to be sold in the future. Please any help would be great.
Thanks, Dave JR

6bbl.jpg

Back