• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

some new interior ...

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
dropped off the runner 8 am this morning.....new headliner/sail panels/rear window trim/sun visors/front bench covers/new bottom fabric/new foam and wow....he did a really top notch job....called me at 3pm....all done.....sorry no pics....close your eyes and picture pearl white....okay .....thats what it looks like......had the seats done back in 1997....old burlap/old foam under new covers back then.....this bench is really stuffed.....my head almost hits the headliner.....nice

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
You are joking.

My interior guy is awesome and it still took a week or more to get my bench done, brought the cover with me that day.

A whole new gut in less than a day? Callin' BS brother. BS.

george68hemirr

Reaction score
he has 5 guys working there....brought all the stuff dropp off car at 8am and got a call at 3pm done deal....he banged it out

george68hemirr

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
You are joking.

My interior guy is awesome and it still took a week or more to get my bench done, brought the cover with me that day.

no just the head liner/sail panels/rear window black rubber trim and new foam/fabric and covered front bench.....thats all....with all my new stuff

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
SomeCarGuy said:
You are joking.

no just the head liner/sail panels/rear window black rubber trim and new foam/fabric and covered front bench.....thats all....with all my new stuff
That's not hard to do, my buddy and I did my headliner in 4 hrs and I did three seats in a day and a half. Most shops get interrupted with little rush jobs that set your car back.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
If he has 5 guys that know what they are doing then it is a good shop. Really good to get a hobby car back that fast. I don't like my stuff to sit places.

Only times I have left one out of my site, things ended up in a bad way. Too many looky loos think a car becomes "community" when it is in the shop for any reason. Body work at least anyway. :soap:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
If he has 5 guys that know what they are doing then it is a good shop. Really good to get a hobby car back that fast. I don't like my stuff to sit places.

Only times I have left one out of my site, things ended up in a bad way. Too many looky loos think a car becomes "community" when it is in the shop for any reason. Body work at least anyway. :soap:
Amen to that

Back