• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some people just need to be shot

jerrysdustydog

Reaction score
Buddy of mine has been looking for a 68-70 charger for me. He drives a tow truck and sent me this photo of a 74 he towed, drunk kid, plowed into another car, no insurance. The worst of it is that he told me about a woman who owned several cars and her health is failing, so he took me by (after her lousy brother moved out a few cars) to meet her. She didn't have anything I would have been interested in, and come to find out, he brother sold several of her cars and gave her no money. He sold this one for $600 (yes). It was a perfect running Arizona car only needing a headliner. What a shame, was about 2 months late on scoring this one. Would have given her a decent price though. I'll keep tabs on it to see what happens. Not the body style I was looking for, but definitely worth saving.
ResizedImage951395069765157.jpg

ResizedImage951395069765157.jpg

jerrysdustydog

Reaction score
Kid was driving it around with no insurance, and a for sale sign in the window for $8000. Old lady never received a dime from her brother for this car or any of the others, including a Mach 1 mustang supposedly with a 428 they drove out of there. Heard it sold for $1500. No she didn't get any money for it either.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
family used to mean everything to people,now we see more and more of this, kids stealing from Grandma.
and when my daughter was in collage some loser in a pos with no insurance t boned her car.
that looks like a interesting yard there.

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
sad story, too bad about that Charger, kid should be "taken care of" so to speak... good luck finding your Charger

Back