• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spares?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="ACME A12":2yjjf0fr]
Roadcuda said:
Ray , that mat looks like the kind that keeps the trunk junk form sliding from side to side and slamming into the insides of the quarter panels when you're slammin' the gears while making a hard turn! :jester:

Good. There's great comfort in knowing that I won't bump my head and damage his freshly painted quarters when I "go for a ride"... :lol:

:jester:
I'll ride shotgun....may take both of us to get him out and throw him in........you know "dead weight" :lmao:[/quote:2yjjf0fr]
:lmao: :lmao: :horse:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
I'll ride shotgun....may take both of us to get him out and throw him in........you know "dead weight" :lmao:

Great. The Secret Toolmakers Society is forming an alliance with the Phone Cops to do me in...you two must think that I know where Hoffa's buried (under Tammy Faye Baker's make-up...) or something... :D

Good thing that I've always maintained such strong ties to everyone on the Green Team, as I can sense that they are about to rush to my defense.... :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":1zkx42lq]I'll ride shotgun....may take both of us to get him out and throw him in........you know "dead weight" :lmao:

Great. The Secret Toolmakers Society is forming an alliance with the Phone Cops to do me in...you two must think that I know where Hoffa's buried (under Tammy Faye Baker's make-up...) or something... :D

Jimmy's under Tammys Faye's makeup, no wonder we can't see him.

Good thing that I've always maintained such strong ties to everyone on the Green Team, as I can sense that they are about to rush to my defense.... :lol:

You maintained what, and sense what?!?! :jester:
:jester:[/quote:1zkx42lq]

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Well Ray, Is my trunk mat ok with you now or are you going down :popcorn:

Danged greenies leaving me in the lurch...I'll be keeping an eye on them over in the joke section :D

So, as I was saying, that might just be THE finest looking trunk mat that I have ever seen... :lol:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Danged greenies leaving me in the lurch...I'll be keeping an eye on them over in the joke section :D

So, as I was saying, that might just be THE finest looking trunk mat that I have ever seen... :lol:

You big woosy.............Don't let him talk to you like that....... :lmao: :lmao: :devil:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="ACME A12":56of6rdu]
69hemibeep said:

You big woosy.............Don't let him talk to you like that....... :lmao: :lmao: :devil:[/quote:56of6rdu]
Gary you never quit :pot: :pot: :pot:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey did any of you troublemakers notice my new signature...and do you know where it comes from...???

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Hey did any of you troublemakers notice my new signature...and do you know where it comes from...???

I saw it but I dont know who used it. Caddy Shack? A Team?

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Valkyrie

Back