• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Speedometer cable

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Have any of you guys got an idea where to find a new speedo cable? The one I ordered from Rockauto is 80" long I need a 60" Along with a grommet. I could use the old grommet but only if I have to.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Thanks Mac :thumbsup: They are proud of them :yesnod:

I bought one a couple of years ago at Carlisle for about $35 IIRC...maybe you should wait and buy one at the show...hint, hint... :lol:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

I bought one a couple of years ago at Carlisle for about $35 IIRC...maybe you should wait and buy one at the show...hint, hint... :lol:

:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: Patent Pending

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: Patent Pending

That was "hint, hint" as in you should go to the show with us...what the heck did you think I meant? :D

Did you ever score the e-brake cable grommet, or is that a touchy subject too...??? :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

:jester:[/quote]
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: Patent Pending[/quote]

That was "hint, hint" as in you should go to the show with us...what the heck did you think I meant? :D

Did you ever score the e-brake cable grommet, or is that a touchy subject too...??? :lmao:

:jester:[/quote]
E-brake is done, I'm tapping my foot cause I may not make it but I did put Daves Patent pending on it. If I dont score one before the show I'm sure a good friend would take care of me :jester: hint hint

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
If I dont score one before the show I'm sure a good friend would take care of me :jester: hint hint

Mac, I think he wants you to take an extra $40 with you to Carlisle... :lmao:

Yeah, just keep me posted. If you're still empty-handed come July 10 then I'll hunt one down for ya...

HarryHeck

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a video on installation of the speedo cable in my '70 Roadrunner. Nothing on Youtube. Any thoughts??

TOMRR

Reaction score
Have you tried a dealer ship, a few yeas ago I found and NOS one at Chrysler dealer ship , for my 69RR, You never know what's hiding on there selves !

Back