Speedometer cable

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Have any of you guys got an idea where to find a new speedo cable? The one I ordered from Rockauto is 80" long I need a 60" Along with a grommet. I could use the old grommet but only if I have to.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Thanks Mac :thumbsup: They are proud of them :yesnod:

I bought one a couple of years ago at Carlisle for about $35 IIRC...maybe you should wait and buy one at the show...hint, hint... :lol:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

I bought one a couple of years ago at Carlisle for about $35 IIRC...maybe you should wait and buy one at the show...hint, hint... :lol:

:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: Patent Pending

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: Patent Pending

That was "hint, hint" as in you should go to the show with us...what the heck did you think I meant? :D

Did you ever score the e-brake cable grommet, or is that a touchy subject too...??? :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

:jester:[/quote]
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: Patent Pending[/quote]

That was "hint, hint" as in you should go to the show with us...what the heck did you think I meant? :D

Did you ever score the e-brake cable grommet, or is that a touchy subject too...??? :lmao:

:jester:[/quote]
E-brake is done, I'm tapping my foot cause I may not make it but I did put Daves Patent pending on it. If I dont score one before the show I'm sure a good friend would take care of me :jester: hint hint

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
If I dont score one before the show I'm sure a good friend would take care of me :jester: hint hint

Mac, I think he wants you to take an extra $40 with you to Carlisle... :lmao:

Yeah, just keep me posted. If you're still empty-handed come July 10 then I'll hunt one down for ya...

HarryHeck

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a video on installation of the speedo cable in my '70 Roadrunner. Nothing on Youtube. Any thoughts??

TOMRR

Reaction score
Have you tried a dealer ship, a few yeas ago I found and NOS one at Chrysler dealer ship , for my 69RR, You never know what's hiding on there selves !

Back