• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sport Stripe Location

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I was just thinking after reading the hood pin post that it would be nice if we documented a couple other things too. One thing that comes to mind is the upper body stripes.

Anyone have the correct location for those stripes??

droptop

Reaction score
The guy with the black/pewter a12 that was at Atlanta last weekend has a very good diagram of the stripe location in his data about his car. I wanted to talk to him about 69roadrunner.org, but never got a chance. Acme A12 might know how to contact him and ask him if he would share that information. I could use that information as I plan to use this side stripe in red reflective.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
droptop said:
The guy with the black/pewter a12 that was at Atlanta last weekend has a very good diagram of the stripe location in his data about his car. I wanted to talk to him about 69roadrunner.org, but never got a chance. Acme A12 might know how to contact him and ask him if he would share that information. I could use that information as I plan to use this side stripe in red reflective.

John Delaney?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
droptop said:

John Delaney?

No, his name is Craig...and damned if I remember his last name. Seems like it starts with a "H". I just met him at the show. Maybe your buddy Marcus could get us some info since he was involved with the organization of the show - he might have access to the list of registrants, right?

He and his car are not on the A12 Registry or the Liftoff Hood Playground; I checked...

Sorry that I could not be of more help...

Ray

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Big John":2uus0slp]
droptop said:

John Delaney?

No, his name is Craig...and damned if I remember his last name. Seems like it starts with a "H". I just met him at the show. Maybe your buddy Marcus could get us some info since he was involved with the organization of the show - he might have access to the list of registrants, right?

He and his car are not on the A12 Registry or the Liftoff Hood Playground; I checked...

Sorry that I could not be of more help...

Ray[/quote:2uus0slp]

Just got back from the All Mopar Southern Nationals in Cecil, GA. Craig Hoffman (I was right abot the "H" last name for what it's worth....) had his car there and we talked for quite a while. This time I made sure to get his e-mail address. He is going to send me a copy of the stripe installation instructions.

Ray

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Plymouthfan said:
Is this the black A12 with the white top and pewter interior?

YESSIR!

Turns out it is his wife's car... :yesnod:

That's the story anyway... :D

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Plymouthfan said:
I think they mean the longitudinal stripe that goes down the side of the car

Correct again.

One more correct answer and you win a nearly finished B5 Hemi Road Runner. Bad news is you have to go to Arizona to pick it up...and you will likely have to do your best "Repo-Man" imitation to get out of there with it... :lmao:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Plymouthfan said:

Correct again.

One more correct answer and you win a nearly finished B5 Hemi Road Runner. Bad news is you have to go to Arizona to pick it up...and you will likely have to do your best "Repo-Man" imitation to get out of there with it... :lmao:

:chuck: :chuck:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
Plymouthfan said:

Correct again.

:chuck: :chuck:

Just checking to see if you were paying attention... :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Plymouthfan said:
Here. Check this puppy out, located in Ocean City, N.J.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/1187172441.html

Very cool. But of course the Hot-Rodder in me can't keep from imagining that as anything except a Super Bee clone with a blown Hemi, a Nash or a Lenco, and a narrowed Dana with coilovers... Show me a nice "grandma-fresh" plain-jane anything and I'll show you a Pro-Street Muscle Car Clone project just waiting to happen... :lmao:

Very reasonable asking price if the paint is as nice and the body is as solid as it appears... Very easy to spend that much just on paint/bodywork these days... I KNOW ABOUT THIS SUBJECT...

Back