• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring Fling May 11-12

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
abodybill said:
69hemibeep said:
Anyone :nachos:

You hosting? :thumbsup: :D
:lol: It's in SoCal. I have to find some one that will take in a lost soul with a truck or motor home with a roadrunner behind it :yesnod:
you wore out your welcome and someones drive way :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
[quote="moparstuart you wore out your welcome and someone drive way :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:[/quote]
He went so far as to move and not tell me where, kinda like leaving you at the Grand Canyon :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
He went so far as to move and not tell me where, kinda like leaving you at the Grand Canyon :lmao:

I know where he's hiding out these days... Get your Ditch Witch, er, trailer, and I'll show you where to find him... :basketcase:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

I know where he's hiding out these days... Get your Ditch Witch, er, trailer, and I'll show you where to find him... :basketcase:

I bet he could use a troff to water his camels at :jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

I bet he could use a troff to water his camels at :jester:

I think you mean more like an irrigation ditch :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:

ALX69RR440

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
abodybill said:
69hemibeep said:
Anyone :nachos:

You hosting? :thumbsup: :D
:lol: It's in SoCal. I have to find some one that will take in a lost soul with a truck or motor home with a roadrunner behind it :yesnod:

Hi Bob,

You are welcomed at my house. I have plenty of room and I'm planning on going to the show. :beep:

Here is my address:

2237 Via Fernandez
Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274
424-241-8222 Cell

ALX69RR440

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I might take you up on the offer Alex, Thanks

Great. I have plenty of room for the motorhome on the driveway and there is flat street parking in front of our house for the trailer.

Maybe we can convince other southern California member to come over for some grilled meet and beers. :cheers: :cheers:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
ALX69RR440 said:
there is flat street parking in front of our house for the trailer.

And you're thinking this somehow makes your street impervious to any Rebuilder Bob street modifications...? :basketcase:

ALX69RR440

Reaction score
V269 said:
ALX69RR440 said:
moparstuart said:
Cool Party at alex's :jester: :jester: :jester:

Yup lets do it! :party: :party: :cheers: :cheers:
Will the cheerleader's be there ? :groucho: Might have to fly in for that. :D

LOL I'll see what I can do. You really should try to make it. California sun, awesome cars, and maybe not cheerleaders but plenty of fine California ladies to feast your eyes on. (and bacon wrapped hotdogs)
Good times! Can’t wait. :cheers:

Back