• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Start to Finish video

solid gold

Reaction score
I made this video of Solid Gold recently. I took over 800 pics of the restoration, but only chose around 200. Seems like I liked the pics of the car when it was @ its worst. Hopefully you won't be too bored.(It's 11 minutes long) You guys like pics ,so here ya go. Car has almost 1000 miles already. No trailer queen. (Wish I could afford a truck and a trailer) Spent all my money! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cZPUj-jeKQ

Roadcuda

Reaction score
You did a great job telling the story! :cheers: From where you started to the great lookin' car you have now all I can say is; :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
thanks for sharing! :worship: :worship: :worship:

wannarunner

Reaction score
Nice!!.....now I have a general idea what my car will look like with fresh paint.

Blown R/T

Reaction score
Very well done! I am looking for a 69 I had years ago T7 but was otherwise identical. like how you did this car. it looks like a 1st place car!!

Back