• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

station wagon runner

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
anyone see this in the project section of the 'parts? was converted to a 2 door before the current owner bought it.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and if a certian member will notice, and I did three pics at one shot. (now I just need to remember how to do it a second time........ :D )

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
and if a certian member will notice, and I did three pics at one shot. (now I just need to remember how to do it a second time........ :D )
:lol: :lol: :lol: well done. The car ain't half bad if you would loose the side pipes, and I think Ray would like those :jester:

Jim S.

Reaction score
Don't know what to say about that. I guess if you are looking at it straight on from the front it's not so bad (and you don't notice the luggage racks), or the green engine bay....... :acme:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and like they used to say in the old westerns right before the guy saying it gets an arrow in the back.....it's quiet, too quiet. you can always tell when Ray is on the road.... :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
and like they used to say in the old westerns right before the guy saying it gets an arrow in the back.....it's quiet, too quiet. you can always tell when Ray is on the road.... :lmao:
And Ive been busy putting windows into a neighbors house :D

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Basketcase said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: well done. The car ain't half bad if you would loose the side pipes, and I think Ray would like those :jester:

yep, those are right up there with Z-28 cowl hood scoops on a MoPar... :D

Been a busy couple of weeks for me. Haven't been on much. Hopefully it will all pay off in the end and Bob & Jim won't be the only ones with shiny B5 robes... :thumbsup:

:jester:

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
The front half looks great. Not sure what to make of the back... Mixed emotions I'm sure once painted sublime green it might not look as strange? idk... Just reminds me of a panel delivery truck.

Back