• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steve-70RR Intro

Steve-70RR

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Steve. I'm an Air Force vet that loves conservatism, guns, politics, fast cars, family and living life to the fullest! I have a 1970 RR that has been a work in progress. Currently working on it so my kid can take his date to the prom...not sure he can handle the BIRD though!

Steve-70RR

Reaction score
You are so right!! Limo's aren't cheap these days! Maybe his date will grab the "real" pistol grip and not that.... well you get the point! Lol

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, thanks for your service and we do have a shooting section for those of us that enjoy that kind of thing.

Bill Monk

Reaction score
Welcome from West Virginia and thank you for your service.
Offer to chaparone them. My car isn't a 100 point car but I raised 6 kids. (That's because I don't want 7!) Anyway, there is no way I would let one of em take it to the prom!
Even if yours is responsible, the place will be full of kids that aren't. Plus, if you chaparone you can stand guard over the car and it's great birth control....

Coyote

Reaction score
Thank you for your service. Welcome aboard. Its the prom, turn 'em loose! It's only a car.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome from Fl. I took my dad's caddie. Yea it came home in one piece. Lot's of room in the old Saville. Thanks for your service form one Vet to another. Russ. :flag:

Steve-70RR

Reaction score
Hey now, I'm liking that "standing guard" attitude!!! I never gave it a thought about all the "other" kids hanging around my baby! Or maybe leaning on her....my temp gauge is starting to rise just thinking about that! Lol!

Steve-70RR

Reaction score
Thank you as well!!! When I was 17, I had a 1966 Cadillac sedan deville. It was 18 1/2' long. All chrome front end, 429- 4 barrel, power everything! Used to set the cruise control at 110 mph and that baby was liking floating on a cloud. And yes, your correct... lots of room! :)

quikbird

Reaction score
Oh no, not him!! Just think, could have a new grand kid, after the street racing of course. :jester::jester:

Coyote

Reaction score
Let em auto cross your shoe box to the prom, its only a car :lol::lol::lol:

All of my kids have driven it. Offered granddaughter a chance to take it for a drag pass at the last Trii5 Nats. She chose not to. It's supposed to be fun! My daughter loves my MOPAR, every durn time she drives it she breaks something. She has no problem with the shoebox, but, the Plymouth and her are a jynx!

Back