• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stewpar Intro

Stewpar

Reaction score
I have been into Mopars since my sophomore year in high school. My first Mopar was a 1971 Plymouth 'Cuda and I have restored many over the years. My first Roadrunner was an M-Code 97 Rally Green car and now I own a 1971 440-6 4-Spd FC-7 on White Roadrunner. The Roadrunner has always been my favorite Mopar of them all!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hello I am new to the site and only had my bird for about three month's. Glad to have you on board. I had a doge charger band new in 1970 my friend and a back street raced a Duster that we put a 440 in and it broke every thing. We had one of each in the trunk for spare part's. Well I agree about the Runner to be the most favorite of mine too. Well looking for help from time to time on my build so have fun and be safe.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hey Guy just getting to know this site. Been busy with starting my restore project. Thank you for the Welcome.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thank you for the Welcome. Hope to learn from the member's while doing my restore project. I like the pic's of your car. Safe driving and will be on the site asking question's.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Car look's grate hope to get mine into shape. As you know just starting my restore project asking question's of all you bird owner's figure you were to best to help. Well got to fly thank you for the help and safe driving.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Neat looking car. Thank you for the big welcome from the big state of Texas. Just starting my restore project it is going to take some time. I had a 1970 charger many year's ago brand new off the lot but always wanted a Roadrunner now I have one hope to get it looking good when where through. Well got to fly beep.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Good looking car. Haven't had mine long just getting started on the restore project. Thank you for the welcome hope to get a lot of help from the member's and share my progress. Well got to fly thing's to do or should I say a lot of thing's to do. Safe driving and have fun.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Fine looking ride from the sound town. I bet you have a good sound system in it too. I use to have a Quad sound system in my 1970 Dodge charger that was brand new. I always wanted a Roadrunner now have one. Thank you for the welcome and hope to get help from other bird owner's during the restore project. By the way did you have to put a lot of work in to your car or was it pretty well like I see in the pic. Well got to fly for now safe driving and have fun.

Back