• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Still clearing the way

1968 man

Reaction score
ABD3DC19-D8D3-402C-AE2E-5045614C86CB.jpeg AFD184B9-1DAD-497A-87D1-1F0F71D847BC.jpeg Almost cleaned up enough to get her out and clean her up and try to finish her up. Lots of construction dust where I added on to the shop for the 68.

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
Once you get her finished, you need to buy her a custom cover as an apology for all the dust on her currently. lol

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I had to clean my garage out before getting the runner in to work on it. After twenty years in business was a lot of carboard boxes with parts every where. The work bench you could not even see. Took week's just to get it cleaned up. Now things are piling up again but not as bad. Keep burning the boxes stuff come's in when done with them. It sound's like not much left too do. Did you have it painted or was the paint good on it. Cant tell for the dust. All the stuff on the roof made me cringe. If some one just want's to lean on mine I have a hart attack. LOL. Have a sign on the door DO NOT TOUCH THE CAR-LEAN ON IT OR OTHERE WISE STAY OFF IT. :lol:

1968 man

Reaction score
We sprayed one coat on to re assemble the car , so the final paint is not done yet , most of the stuff on the roof is just chrome pieces. It shouldn’t be on the car at all I agree.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Just kidding. You got to put it some place so you don't lose it. Have had to buy pieces that I put some place and now can't find them. LOL. What motor you have in this one. Is it a four speed.

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
We sprayed one coat on to re assemble the car , so the final paint is not done yet , most of the stuff on the roof is just chrome pieces. It shouldn’t be on the car at all I agree.
That’s a relief.... I was afraid she was painted with the dust on her. You’ll have her in the road in no time.

Big Mo

Reaction score
383 Automatic , I decided to keep it that way because it’s all original and a A/C car. I’m the 2nd owner also.
Hi 1968 Man, that looks like a really nice car. Looks like you will be busy for a little while. Looks great. Big Mo.

Back