• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stock am radio

dmartin

Reaction score
I have an original thumb wheel am radio I don't want to hook up the speakers but do want the light to be on. Do I just hook up the red and orange wire or just the orange wire for the light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
dats what I did with mine...nothing on AM anymore

dmartin

Reaction score
Appreciate it fellas can always count on yous guys

Talltimberz

Reaction score
I have an original thumb wheel am radio I don't want to hook up the speakers but do want the light to be on. Do I just hook up the red and orange wire or just the orange wire for the light

I have a similar question since you have a stock am radio like mine. Where do the wires ( plural) gondrom the radio to?

dmartin

Reaction score
The orange goes to the orange wire with the three part hook up you don’t need the red unless you run the radio

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
In the end going to install a CD/AM-FM unit in my car. It did not have the radio when I got it. Listen to CD in my other vehicles. No interruption's or constant talking by DJ.

Back