• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED Street Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike199

Reaction score
I am currently looking for the 1969 Pro street Roadrunner, called the "Street Teacher" back in Mopar Muscle magazine in 2002. A friend of mine owned it in New Jersey until he sold it in the summer/fall of 2011. It was sold to a guy in Illinois or Indiana if I remember correctly, then he sold it in 2013 or 2014.

A little bit about the car: it's a black '69 RR with a red pinstripe down the side. It has a built 440 six pack with a Hemi scoop on the pin-down hood. Full cage in the interior with red leather sparco seats and a removable steering wheel. Gears are shifted via a 4 speed with an in-line shifter. The rear seat has been replaced with deep tubs to fit the meaty rear tires, which were 18" if I remember correctly. A Dana 60 with 5.38 gears sat between the wheels and there was a fuel cell in the trunk. Also worth noting is that the front wheels looked like the regular black steelies and the were narrowed to fit red line skinnies, the rears also looked like black steelies and were widened to fit the massive rear tires which were also red lines... All in the name of keeping that "stock" appearance hahaha.

If you have any info on this car please email me at m.v.calice@gmail.com

Autorotica

Reaction score
Whatta ya know, that fine piece of automobilia is sitting in my garage...

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back