• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strippers ?

69383RR

Reaction score
Going to start working on the Charger soon and was thinking about chemical stripping instead of sanding by hand . either way its going to be a mess but I thought I would give it a try . Any recommendations on maybe something not so toxic / deadly but still effective ?

69383RR

Reaction score
I heard that the aircraft stuff works well but you have to be extra careful with it because its so strong . Never heard of peel away but looks promising . I would farm it out to be media blasted if we had something like that around but we don't .

Photon440

Reaction score
I've used the aircraft stuff, both brush on and aerosol cans, great results. But I keep away from cracks and pinch welds where it's hard to be sure you've rinsed all traces of it away. Cooler weather is better so it has a chance to penetrate the paint before drying up.

Back