• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Studs for the Z bar & door, trunk and hood bumpers

meepbeep69

Reaction score
Can anyone help me on the ball studs for the Z bar. I have two. One is a little longer than the other. One has all threads the other has about a 1/16 to 1/8 inch non threaded area. I assume the later one is for the frame mount. The full thread for the bell housing. Correct????????

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
meepbeep69 said:
Can anyone help me on the ball studs for the Z bar. I have two. One is a little longer than the other. One has all threads the other has about a 1/16 to 1/8 inch non threaded area. I assume the later one is for the frame mount. The full thread for the bell housing. Correct????????
Sounds like you got the studs right, do you still need bumper help?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
meepbeep69 said:
All of the above and the jack instructions. Plus are there any on the door or door jambs?
You want my wife to? You can have her :lol: Hope this helps

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
The one under the trunk lid could be any where on the right side I duplicated where mine was. And before anyone gives me a bad time about the condition of the jack base sticker,Gary-Ray, I decided to leave the original one on it for the time being, they are original only once

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Now.....you know Ray and I would NEVER pick on you........... :lmao: :lmao:
Yea, I get a warm fuzzy feeling every time I post a pic :lol:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
If I pick on you a little too hard all you have to do is post of picture of your car and that will put me back in line.... :lol: Trust me, I have all the respect in the world for you because of the way you restored your car....... :yesnod: Now, post some more pics so I can try to find something wrong........... :grouphug:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
If I pick on you a little too hard all you have to do is post of picture of your car and that will put me back in line.... :lol: Trust me, I have all the respect in the world for you because of the way you restored your car....... :yesnod: Now, post some more pics so I can try to find something wrong........... :grouphug:
Just for you :D

meepbeep69

Reaction score
Thanks....

No to the wife....getting married to an angel in about 18 days.

She went to a Mopar swap meet with me on Valentine's day. It cost me ten chick flicks.

When she came to the body shop and looked in the engine bay she said to paint some white in there and I'd have an Irish flag!! :beep:

Anyone have an extra 10 24 thread almost half inch ground bolt for the headlights on the core support?

One of mine grew legs. :huh:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
Please say that was a "before," picture. But the real question is, What Happened There!?!?!?!?!?

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
Wow, you've really been driving that car a lot......... :lol:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Please say that was a "before," picture. But the real question is, What Happened There!?!?!?!?!?
Most all of our cars looked like that. Just a simple valve cover leak will be blown back and settle on the tranny, then drip, drip, drip............ :yesnod:

Back