• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sunvisor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy69

Reaction score
Need sunvisor bkts,bought the car,owner put new roof liner in forgot to put the bkts back in.These are not available as a spare part so i have to source elsewhere ,any help out there , im in australia ,so its a bit hard...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Andy. What you see in the pic is a shoulder harness holder under the visor mount. the visor mount screws directly into the roof support. If you push the headliner with your finger you can find 3 dents which are screw holes, the other side of course clips into the mirror. If your missing the mounts I don't know where to send you some one else might know. I always say a picture is worth a thousand words :basketcase: I hope this helps

andy69

Reaction score
your right pictures do help,but i still need the brackets,funny thing is the previous owner purchased brand new sunvisors.......all else fails you can take them from your car and give them to me,, say it could be an early xmas present...haha :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
andy69 said:
your right pictures do help,but i still need the brackets,funny thing is the previous owner purchased brand new sunvisors.......all else fails you can take them from your car and give them to me,, say it could be an early xmas present...haha :lmao:
Where do you think yours went :lol:

andy69

Reaction score
IM JUST WARMING UP! Anyway can you just give them back to its rightful owner being me...as long as i get them before summer I'll cut back on the @#$$&*%"?>< swearing

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
andy69 said:
IM JUST WARMING UP! Anyway can you just give them back to its rightful owner being me...as long as i get them before summer I'll cut back on the @#$$&*%"?>< swearing
There are a couple of Aussies (hope I spelled that right) I see at car events and they swear like drunken sailors in their every day conversation. I can't imagine what it would be like to get one upset :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back