• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Bird Plymouth Script On A Road Runner

AMX GUY

Reaction score
I see Road Runners with the Plymouth script decals from a Super Bird on the quarter panel now and then. I think it looks real sharp ( my car is a Limelight '70 ) but as we all know it's not correct.

I'm struggling with it as I'm an originality freak. I want to do it but I know it's wrong. .

Opinions?

Mstone68RR440

Reaction score
I like the script also. I would be tempted to do it on my 68', seems more natural to see it on a 70' though.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
bottom line is it's your car, your money, do it to make you happy (just no donk wheels.....) I used to see a '68 at The Nats. Had the Plymouth on the quarters, chin spoiler, and a Super Bird wing. I liked it.

Sixtynine_Bird

Reaction score
I had those script on my quarters when I bought the car. That was looking good I can find a pic and post it if you want.
I removed them now for the restoration. And I will not buy new one cause I want to keep it original on the exterior and interior but not underneath ^^. But like everyone told you, she is your car so let's go for it, and like I said that was looking good on my 69' so obviously it will on your 70' ! :p

djais1801

Reaction score
could always have it made in a vinyl decal magnetic, and put it on/off when the mood strikes!

Back