• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

super bird wing

72plymouth

Reaction score
Just want to know if the super bird wing will fit my 72 RR? buying
extra deck lid for the wing..... going to have 2 types of wings but by
looking at the 70 superbird wing it fits on the quarters.... so from what I can see on some that have put the
wing on it will mount on the deck lid on the 72 RR.

quikbird

Reaction score
there is a couple who do a lot of work with wing cars. I know they did a 71 and the article was in mopar collectors guide a while back. by while back I think it was at least 5 years. that article might have the information you wish as well as a bunch of photos.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hello that look cool. Just wonder if that is a aftermarket. Yea saw a lot of wing's put on trunk's in the 70's it was in. Hope that it work's out for you. :yesnod:

droptop

Reaction score
Do a google image search for 71 Superbird and you will get some pictures of above mentioned magazine car. The car was at Carlisle a few years back, and I will admit that it looked very good.

A12

Reaction score
72plyrrbyjbrosious_1.jpg As mentioned just do an internet image search for '72 Plymouth Superbird and there are several photos and articles......and of course "for sale" ads

72plyrrbyjbrosious_1.jpg

Back