• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sway bar to K-frame mounts and bushings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joewhite440

Reaction score
Does anyone have the metal parts? Is anyone remaking them or the Rubber bushings. I have the old bushings on the Bar and the left base bolted to my k-frame. Any pictures of them off the car so I know what all I need?

Thanks

Joe

V269

Reaction score
Performance suspension technoligies ( PST ) has everything. Check them out online. Bought a front end kit for my car a few year's back. Nice kit. :thumbsup:

joewhite440

Reaction score
Ken King said:
Performance suspension technoligies ( PST ) has everything. Check them out online. Bought a front end kit for my car a few year's back. Nice kit. :thumbsup:

I ordered their catalog. Not much of a breakdown online. Do they make just the Bushings and mounts for using your original bar?

Thank you

V269

Reaction score
joewhite440 said:
Ken King said:

I ordered their catalog. Not much of a breakdown online. Do they make just the Bushings and mounts for using your original bar?

Thank you

Yep. I used my original swaybar too. Seem's to me I used my own mount's but their bushing's. Don't think the mount's come in my kit. :yesnod: :thumbsup:

joewhite440

Reaction score
Ken King said:
joewhite440 said:
[quote="Ken King":32xr79kz]Performance suspension technoligies ( PST ) has everything. Check them out online. Bought a front end kit for my car a few year's back. Nice kit. :thumbsup:

Thank you

Yep. I used my original swaybar too. Seem's to me I used my own mount's but their bushing's. Don't think the mount's come in my kit. :yesnod: :thumbsup:[/quote:32xr79kz]
Thats my problem. I only have 1 bracket left on my K-Frame. It is bolted to the left side. It is like a base mount. No loop part that goes around the Bushing. I would like to see what all parts look like.

Thank you for your help

Joe

joewhite440

Reaction score
Here is a picture of what I have. What type of bracket hooks to this base to hold the Bushing?

Joe

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
There is some discussion about the sway bar color black or natural but here is a bracket and I'm unaware of anyone repopping them.

V269

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
There is some discussion about the sway bar color black or natural but here is a bracket and I'm unaware of anyone repopping them.

Very nice work Bob. :worship: :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ken King said:
69hemibeep said:

Thanks Kenny. Are you still coming down the 27th ?

joewhite440

Reaction score
Found a bar on Moparts with them on it for $50. I am sending him a check tomorrow.
Thank you guys for your help!!!

I love your guys cars and Ken is right about Bob's Runner. It is an unbelievable car and his work was very nice. I watched and commented on his projects pictures on Moparts.

Thanks again!

Joe

mac

What ?
Reaction score
when you are ready to assemble the bushings on the sway bar, let me know. i have a neat and simple way to get the new bushings into the metal brackets without alot of stress.

mac

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mac said:
when you are ready to assemble the bushings on the sway bar, let me know. i have a neat and simple way to get the new bushings into the metal brackets without alot of stress.

mac
I stressed more putting them on the bar :lol:

V269

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Ken King said:
69hemibeep said:

Thanks Kenny. Are you still coming down the 27th ?
Yes Bob we are still coming on the 27th. Think the plane lands at 11:30 am your time. Am looking forward to checking out the cruise night. Hope to see you soon. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back