• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Switch panel question

frehe26

Reaction score
The switch panel for my 68 RR has a empty round hole just next to the steering wheel, havent seen that on many other pictures when looking at other dash/switch panels from RR:ers.
Anyone have a good idea what its for? or is it just simple not at Roadrunner switch panel?

Woould be nice to know what is missing if i should restore it or maybe put something else there, switch panel works fine so dont want to change it

RR switch panel.jpg

nevada dan

Reaction score
if it was original it would probably have a raised edge around it like the rest of the switch holes

frehe26

Reaction score
Have to find a good solution and fit something else in there, but probably a previuos owner mod, thanks!

mac

What ?
Reaction score

frehe26

Reaction score
That might be it! Thanks, there are some fastening clips behind the panel so i think that is what it was.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Front to rear speaker or fade switch is a knob below the dash. My car has one for the A/M F/M with front and rear speakers

Back