• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Syracuse national pictures.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":19p197o4]Love the Cragars.......hate the location of the bird on the door........ :brickwall:

Boy, this has really become quite the pet peeve of yours hasn't it...???!!! :lol:[/quote:19p197o4]
That's the first thing I look at. If a moron like me knows where it goes you would think a guy that does that good of work would have done his homework. :yesnod:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
FWIW, there is a restoration guide that has pics of the bird in the incorrect location. I think we even discussed it here once.

I don't know anything about the blue/black runner. I never saw it.. but with approx 7000 cars all tucked into different nooks and crannies of the fairgrounds you don't see everything even if you were there all 3 days.

I do remember a B5/black roof car that raced locally back in the 70's that I think was a M code. I couldn't tell you if that was the same car or not.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Love the Cragars.......hate the location of the bird on the door........ :brickwall:
If you were a quality line inspector they would still be trying to get the 69s out :lmao:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
If you look carefully the door birds on this untouched original made it in the right location. I'll see what else I can find. :thumbsup:

Back