• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

tail light extension studs

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Any one seen where to get these studs. Mine are bent and one partly broke off. Also any one know what type metal the extension is made of need to repair a part on mine. Figure could tig it up and fix what I have. Thanks Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Looking for both 69hemibeep. Tail light extensions stud's are bent. Tail light studs are in bad shape also. Thanks ArmyInspector. For the link on Ebay.

Last edited:

ArmyInspector

Reaction score
do you still need the studs, I found eight of them with the nuts in my pile of extras

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Ok Bob. Will try to Tig it up or just use body filler to close up the gap. I see their is a gasket that goes their if so that might close up the gap I have. Thank you for the info.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I have repaired those by drilling a small hole into both pieces cut a small finish nail to size as an insert, J-B welded it all up inside and out and filed to shape.

Back