• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the 5th gear

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
All I can say is everything they do is top notch and they have excellent customer service

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Just talked to Jamie the owner on the phone Thursdaynight.

I can tell you anything that he sells is going tobe top notch and stand behind it 100% no qustions asked. :yesnod:

That tranny been in the works for close to three years till he got it PREFECT. :thumbsup:

He is the only one I would have do any of my tranny's and buy 4 speed parts from. :thumbsup:

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Do they provide a price for the 855 if you ask? Or has anyone received quote? I still have my 833 out, would love a 5 spd.

fugges

Reaction score
I didnt ask for the price but I heard about something around 4k, this would be fair!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
fugges said:
I didnt ask for the price but I heard about something around 4k, this would be fair!
I don't remember the price but it was kind of on the high side but you have to consider with the other conversions you have to cut your car up to fit them in. This is a bolt in.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and if you have some 833s gathering dust, Jamie will take them on trade. The four speed I got for my other car only cost $200 because I traded in 3 cores.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
and if you have some *33s gathering dust, Jamie will take them on trade. The four speed I got for my other car only cost $200 because I traded in 3 cores.
Dave I just read your signature :lol:

jays69bird

Reaction score
Yes I took a trip Saturday,3500 rpm at 70 mph and a lot of expensive gas gone,that 5 spd is lokking good!

JJRJR

Reaction score
I communicated with Jamie several times over the past few months. I think he said it would be about $4K, but last I contacted him; maybe 6 weeks ago, he was still a "few months" from having the B Body version ready for sale.

Back