• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the bad /the worst /the ugly #1

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Yours is somewhat worse than mine, it looks like they did you well :thumbsup:

moparchris

Reaction score
Hey thats how mine looks now! Talk about inspiration. You have come a long way with that one, congrats.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Hey thats how mine looks now! Talk about inspiration. You have come a long way with that one, congrats.

aw comon Chris, everyone knows Cali cars are rust free.... :acme: Damn shame what a little bit of rust prevention would've done back in '69.

moparchris

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
moparchris said:

aw comon Chris, everyone knows Cali cars are rust free.... :acme: Damn shame what a little bit of rust prevention would've done back in '69.

They arent when you live a few miles from the beach. Nothing like the snow belt cars though. By the way mine came from Salt Lake City. I wonder what they use to deice the roads?! :eek:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I got the fenders and front bumper for freebird from Salt Lake. The fenders were beautiful. I asked the giy about the front bumper, "probably gonna need rechroed, but at least it's straight" The bumper looked like it had been under cover since '69. And it was only $35.
I've heard that about cars near the coast. I read where cars from hawaii are especially rusty.

Back