• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Bird goes to the Prom

jays69bird

Reaction score
My youngest Sarah had her prom tonight,my other two kids wanted to ride in my 36 Hudson Terraplane when they went to the prom, seeing it is a touring sedan.Not Sarah she wanted to go in fast style,she wanted the Roadrunner.So she went to her second prom,and the Bird went to her first. Tragically Sarah's date is not pictured,we hit a bump on the bridge, and the runner's passenger door flew open ( damn I have been meaning to get that fixed) and he ended up in the Oswego river,with the current he is probably half way to Canada by now. :yesnod:
0511132026a.jpg

droptop

Reaction score
jays69bird said:
My youngest Sarah had her prom tonight,my other two kids wanted to ride in my 36 Hudson Terraplane when they went to the prom, seeing it is a touring sedan.Not Sarah she wanted to go in fast style,she wanted the Roadrunner.So she went to her second prom,and the Bird went to her first. Tragically Sarah's date is not pictured,we hit a bump on the bridge, and the runner's passenger door flew open ( damn I have been meaning to get that fixed) and he ended up in the Oswego river,with the current he is probably half way to Canada by now. :yesnod:
0511132026a.jpg

I take it that Dad did not approve. :lmao:

dobie

Reaction score
Haha! That's great! I keep telling my daughter too that she'll be driving my RR to her prom. So far she loves the idea, but she's only 8. Who knows what she'll want to do by then.

Where I graduated high school at the students were able to drive their cars, trucks, tractors, thru a line past the bleachers... I keep telling her that if she's able to do that as well, then she better do the biggest burnout her school has ever seen as she'll be driving my bird!

:cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
jays69bird said:
Tragically Sarah's date is not pictured,we hit a bump on the bridge, and the runner's passenger door flew open ( damn I have been meaning to get that fixed) and he ended up in the Oswego river,with the current he is probably half way to Canada by now. :yesnod:
[

[color=#008000 ] :basketcase: spoken like a true Father :thumbsup: [/color]

jays69bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
:thumbsup: Did you drop the top?
No we got into a cold snap up here :facepalm: ,to be honest I turned on the heater on the way home

jays69bird

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
thats awesome , I wanna see a picture of the hudson too PRETTY PLEASE :jester:
URL=http://s677.photobucket.com/user/jaylamb/media/100_0375.jpg.html]100_0375.jpg[/URL]

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've said it before, but I will say it again, that is a nice pair of rides you have there Jay. :cheers:

Back