• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Bird has flown the coop!

mcmopar

Reaction score
Its been a long time since I've been on the site. For all you old timers who remember my green Bird, it has been sold to a good home and in a strange twist of fate the new owners live only 5 miles from me! The new owners are really great and we keep in touch. I am now looking at a 1967 Coronet R/T clone from Texas. It was originally a Coronet 500 but was rebadged as an R/T by one of its earlier owners who did a really goog job on it. The only deviation from a true R/T is a 383 was installed instead of a 440. Oh well. It isn't the Bird but it is still a Mopar!roadrunner_in_driveway.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Wow, a blast from the past and it's good to hear from you. Sorry to hear that you sold your car but it sounds like you have one lined up to replace it. I don't k now if I'd want to sell a car to someone that close and chance seeing it anytime I was out.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
A change of life or a change of heart. Want something different or just to move on. Glad you found another Mopar in your life. Have fun is what life should be about and enjoy every moment. Maybe will see you at old town some time. Russ. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
It has been a long time great to hear from you and be sure and post pics of the Dodge

Back