• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Cowboy

4spd69RR

Reaction score
A cowboy was at the bar one day drinking a beer when a beautiful woman sits down next to him and orders a drink. She turns and asked, "are you a real cowboy?" The cowboy takes a sip of his beer, pushes up the brim of his hat and says, "well I ride the range on horse back all day, mend fences, punch and brand cattle,...well yes I believe I am a cowboy." The beautiful woman takes a sip of her drink, then blurts out, "I'm a Lesbian". Then she goes on to explain, "when I wake up in the morning I think about women, when I take a shower, I think about women, no matter what I do I think about women". A new guy walks up to the other side of the cowboy and orders a drink. He then turns and asks, "are you a real cowboy?" The cowboy turned to him and said, "No sir, I just realized I am a Lesbian".

Back