• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE GAY FLIGHT ATTENDANT

moparstuart

Reaction score
THE GAY FLIGHT ATTENDANT
(This one is too funny to not forward.)

My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who
seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and
told us that 'Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big
scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be
super.'

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed and rather
Arabic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. 'Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines but I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground.'

She calmly turned her head and said, 'In my country, I am called a Princess and I take orders from no one.'

To which (I swear) the flight attendant replied , without missing a
beat,

'Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you.
Tray-up, Bitch!'

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
homophobe's :jester:[/quote]
Stu are you out of the closet :lol:[/quote]
dad i have something i need to tell you :jester: :jester: but at least i dont drive a pink camaro :lmao:[/quote]

:basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

moparstuart

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :jester:

Back