• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Zapa

Reaction score
So to begin documenting the restoration of the bird I'll Start by showing you all what I'm working with here. I gutted the interior Last week and Got a good handle on the condition of my Steel. I'm rather pleased With the condition of the floors and Trunk. There are really only 2 spots that will need serious attention. One on the Passenger side Trunk floor, and one where the Idiot previous owner welded a cover over where the 4-speed came through. I'm confident that this is going to be a cake walk resto.

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
very solid. so...you should have this done this weekend... :D

moparchris

Reaction score
Thats a nice car. Im glad your keeping it but I am rather sad I now dont have a shot at buying it.

moparstuart

Reaction score
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: wow we dont know what that rust free of a car is here in the midwest salt belt :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Zapa

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: wow we dont know what that rust free of a car is here in the midwest salt belt :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I live in PA, The salt belt buckle. Its a factory under coat car, I surmise thats got something to do with it. But yeah, still shiny under the carpet.

Zapa

Reaction score
Basketcase said:

I got home from work early today so I finished it up

696BBL7-06-6.jpg
696BBL7-06-11.jpg

But really this is what i'm shooting for, White is nice in my opinion although I still havent ruled out the factory Frost Green. I got the rear bumper off and the tail lights out tonight. Pics to follow on sunday when I get more time.

Rocket

Reaction score
Zapa said:
Basketcase said:

I got home from work early today so I finished it up

696BBL7-06-6.jpg
696BBL7-06-11.jpg

But really this is what i'm shooting for, White is nice in my opinion although I still havent ruled out the factory Frost Green. I got the rear bumper off and the tail lights out tonight. Pics to follow on sunday when I get more time.

My new desktop image. Very nice.

Back