• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The making of an outlaw!

1967 'cuda

Reaction score
Class of "77" baby, awe yes the days when you could get away with allot with usually just a warning...

I was more worried about Pops & his ramifications, than the law myself, I did allot of mischievous stuff nothing really bad, may not be legal but I wasn't a hoodlum either...

Most everything was either drinking {too young} with the buds out on some dirt road somewhere, 4 wheeling somewhere {beer involved too usually} or something having to do with street racing & staying out all hr's of the evening or doing something stupid on my motorcycles or in my many hot-rod/muscle cars...

I don't like hearing the horror stories of kids getting killed in driving accidents. I know those things happen, - they always have. I know that no one else likes hearing them either. Teenagers in fast cars is not the safest combination. But I'd still rather times returned to the way they were 40-50 years ago.

Back