• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Nats

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Bill is getting a little bit full of himself... Insert toetap smilie here...

:D

Coyote

Reaction score
No oil pressure is usually not real whoopee! Throw money at it, it'll be fine. You all have a great time. Another year with the Tri 5 Nats on the same conflicting weekend. Leaving in the a.m. after picking up my military kid at the airport for the Street Rod Nats. Then a week in KY enjoying the tourist trap stuff and the vette museum. Hopefully the '55 sells and I can get back to the MOPAR Nats next year and get to sleep in my own bed!

Again: Have a GREAT time!

quikbird

Reaction score
Day one of Nats is done. Rr made it there and back and a couple passes down the track. I'm pretty rusty so the times were crappy but the bird made it.

Discovered mopar action is coming back. Had a nice chat with ehrenburg and if you had a subscription it should start back up with October issue

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
our oldest daughter (The Terror of Ohio State) and her hubby...who live in Columbus...popped in this morning, as a surprise for my mother in law's 88th birthday.....so I don't think I'll be going to any car show....and since I drive my car to The Nats...and it's still apart awaiting gaskets....double no for this time around.

Back