• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The other project

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Here is one of my other projects not a runner but my low rider trike. It is a diamond in the rough. But it is ride able lot of fun. Started building it years ago a dream I had. Thought you guy's would appreciate it. Made the body and every thing my self. I like riding motor cycles also. Cant wait till I get the roadrunner done so I can drive it. Russ. :lol:IMG_0102 (1).JPG IMG_0101 (1).JPG IMG_0103 (1).JPG

Sixtynine_Bird

Reaction score
Awesome! thanks for the pics! Must be really fun to cruise in it Russ!
You did a great job on that too! :thumbsup:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea it is not finished will be all in closed roof and all with hatch back also front wind shield that lifts to the front. Just to busy working on runner to finish it. That is the way some projects go. Ride it and work a little here and their. Hope things go quicker for you on the runner. Know you cant wait till it is done just like me. Keep up the good work. Your bud Russ.

mr4speed

Reaction score
cool how did you come up with the design? was it drugs, alk, or bad night of drinking , I am only kidding very cool.:thumbsup2::rofl::fool:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
When the gas embargo was going on decided to build this. Just need to finish it one day. But it don't cost a dime sitting around.

Back