• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Rebel Intro

The Rebel

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Just joined as for some time I've always wanted a muscle car as a lot of my buddies had them in when we were in HS (Camaros, Barracudas, GTOs....). I graduated in 88.

I've began my research about a month ago and joined FBBO as I've been interested in 69 Chargers (I was born in 69) but prices for $40-$50K are just way to expensive.

I just saw this an wanted to get your opinions: http://www.streetsideclassics.com/vehicles/3622-cha/1969-plymouth-road-runner

I've driven standard only a few times in my life but to me it would seem pretty fun to drive it as a standard to get that race car feel rather than manual.

Thanks in advance,
Roger

Goon

Reaction score
Looks nice to me. Wish mine looked that good. People want an arm and a leg for pieces of crap nowadays. It's nice to have something to drive right away. Buying one that needs work slowly sucks your wallet dry.

Good Luck

djais1801

Reaction score
just be leary with dealers as they seldom have prior owner information or documentation...both of which add inherent value

Back