• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Then and now.

Bird Man Of AZ

Reaction score
50 years ago I bought my first brand new car upon returning from Vietnam: A blue 1972 Plymouth Roadrunner with a 340 Magnum engine and a 727 transmission. (I regrettably ended up selling that RR some years later.)

However, 50 years later I found another beautiful blue '72 Roadrunner, also with a 340 Magnum and a 727 tranny. I'm happy again.

AAAAmagic1Final2.jpg

cosgig

Reaction score
I like em both, but I love that hubcap and whitewall look on your first car. It’s Grooovy!

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Very cool story. I always enjoy reading about stories like these. Congratulations on finding another car.
I still get to live my youth. I still have my car from when I was a teenager and yes, I still feel 16 again whenever I drive it. Over 232,000 miles now and still unrestored. First picture is from the 80's with the big tire jacked up look.
The other pictures are back to more of a stock look.

Charger2.jpg

jpeg-imag.jpg

1175097-DSC00006.jpg

Bird Man Of AZ

Reaction score
Very cool story. I always enjoy reading about stories like these. Congratulations on finding another car.
I still get to live my youth. I still have my car from when I was a teenager and yes, I still feel 16 again whenever I drive it. Over 232,000 miles now and still unrestored. First picture is from the 80's with the big tire jacked up look.
The other pictures are back to more of a stock look.

View attachment 38344
Wow. VERY nice.

Back