• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

this can't happen to me

torredcuda

Reaction score
There may also be more to it - maybe some of the street racers are involved in other crimes such as stolen cars/pars, drug trafficking etc. - who knows?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
he kept saying he was treated like El Chapo, but then said multiple times the police were cool.
Well, at the end of the day what else would you expect him to say? He still lives there and they could make life even more MISERABLE for him and his wife if he said anything that was less than flattering to the local PD. They obviously are watching all of his videos...so it seems like a pretty wise approach to me... :lol:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So just to say. Back in the 60 and 70's. We all hung out at the drive in Hamburger joint. That is where the challenge went down to race for money. We always were looking for places in the back woods to race. But leaving all the burnt rubber on the road the local police got wind of where we were racing. We posted a car down the road to flashlights if a car was coming. The late-night hours were the best time when traffic was not heavy. So, one night we all went to a spot and my buddy, and I lined up against another car ready to clean his clock. We left the line and mid race the cops came out of everywhere. They had set up back in the woods to catch us. This road we were on ended into another road that you came into a curve. Across that road was an orange grove. I down shifted and slid into the curve and hammered the car on we made the exchange into the other road. Looking into my rear-view mirror saw the police car go straight into the orange grove. I stopped and backed up and looked down the row in the orange grove to make sure the officer was ok. He was out of the car and walking back to the road. My buddy said what are you doing. I said wanted to make sure he was ok. I was caught many times going over the speed limit and nothing was done except they did have a law of drag racing. But if they could not prove it then it was just a speeding ticket. My DMV offences were out the door. LOL. Had to get a work permit many times so I could drive to work. But never ever was arrested for endangerment. Or reckless driving. :lol:

Back