• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This weeks rundown

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
...maybe the dog ate his summary...but my bet is that it is in the mail...

:jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Maybe we need to make a second trip to the swamp.............. :devil:

Um, pretty sure that the first trip was cancelled...so this would become the "first" trip...I'll be acting as the guide on this one... :yesnod:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
OK, Ok, I'll give it a try.
I don't think there was too much mischief this week.
It was good to hear from Jack Z, and that Confederate came back.
We picked up some more new members and added to each of the color teams.
Basketcase was quiet this week, it must be that crazy work schedule he has.
Big John was busy buying another car. But then he did get a bit wild with all those distastefull MJ jokes! ( I still like the Etch a Schech one!)
George should be proclaimed the new joke master. I just want to know what he's paying ACME (joke moderator, HA,) to get them posted.
Hoosier Bird was too busy getting everybody else to solve his engine problems, while trying to stir up things up here and there.
But then there was.....
Hemibeep trying to take over all the colors. He nees to worry about getting that car done! There are a bunch of guys waiting for rides!
And most surprising, well, not really,
Acme tried to make nice with the greenies, proclaming some so called recent support,
and, of course it didn't work.
But, as usual everyone else was their normal selves, adding many good thoughts and ideas along the way.

This summary is the sole responsibilty of the writer. If you don't like them, tough, you'll get over it! :devil:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Nice job, now that wasn't too painful and it was very tasteful I must say. You were a little hard on me though.............. :lol: Good Job. Basketcase is next right?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Nice job, now that wasn't too painful and it was very tasteful I must say. You were a little hard on me though.............. :lol: Good Job. Basketcase is next right?
He should have been harder :lol: :pot:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Excellent!!! :thumbsup: :lol: :thumbsup:

One point of complete concurrence: Hoosier is definitely the resident :pot: and maybe even the :devil: Further, he is quite proud of it... :banana:

Couple points of, ahem, clarification...:

George isn't paying me anything...although that is not a bad idea... :D

Can't control what the Big Kahuna throws up there (although Etch a Sketch was damn good... :lol: ), but he's not paying me either come to think of it... :huh: :lol:

As for hemibeep, my esteemed B5 comrade at arms was merely trying to maintain order; this of course was incorrectly interpreted by the other colors...okay, maybe not so much... :lmao:

And yes I was once again hung out to dry by the green team...despite all that I do for them... :banana: :yesnod: :banana:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

One point of complete concurrence: Hoosier is definitely the resident :pot: and maybe even the :devil: Further, he is quite proud of it... :banana:

Can't control what the Big Kahuna throws up there (although Etch a Sketch was damn good... :lol: ), but he's not paying me either come to think of it... :huh: :lol:

As for hemibeep, my esteemed B5 comrade at arms was merely trying to maintain order; this of course was incorrectly interpreted by the other colors...okay, maybe not so much... :lmao:

And yes I was once again hung out to dry by the green team...despite all that I do for them... :banana: :yesnod: :banana:

Correction to the correction. Roadcuda is more of a :devil: than Hoosier :yesnod:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Correction to the correction. Roadcuda is more of a :devil: than Hoosier :yesnod:

I think that just depends on the day... But one thing is for sure; although we know differently, to hear him tell it - you, Hoosier, and I just hang out on the corner waiting for him, Dave, and everyone else to come by so we can take their lunch money... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

I think that just depends on the day... But one thing is for sure; although we know differently, to hear him tell it - you, Hoosier, and I just hang out on the corner waiting for him, Dave, and everyone else to come by so we can take their lunch money... :lol:

:thumbsup: :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:

Yeah, what is the schedule anyway???

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

You never give up, do you! :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

Galaxy Quest, Baby! "Never Give Up, Never Surrender!!!"

:lol:
Hummm lets reflect back. Thats one of the nicest trunk mats Ive ever seen. or something like that. At least you surrendered to a blue guy :lmao:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

I've never been a bully before, I was always the guy to take up for the weenie. So who is the weenie her............ :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

Galaxy Quest, Baby! "Never Give Up, Never Surrender!!!"

:lol:
Hummm lets reflect back. Thats one of the nicest trunk mats Ive ever seen. or something like that. At least you surrendered to a blue guy :lmao:

...well, it seemed like a good idea to make peace amongst the Blues Brothers since your henchman "The Deer Hunter" was already sharpening the tips on his arrows and checking the tension on his bow...and I HATE swamp water... :D

Back