• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This would be a nice one to restore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Up to $4,550 with two and a half days left...but reserve not yet met... I'm not bidding on it...but I have been watching it.. Really like the options on this one... :D

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
SPEND THE 5 K ON BAMBI RAY

I said I'm NOT bidding... :D

I just think that it would be righteous if done up properly... :yesnod:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Wher's Friday GT? This sounds right up his alley.

Not if you've been reading what he posted; this is at the exact opposite end of the spectrum from what he wants...

Moparnut

Reaction score
I bought this car; sent a deposit last night and hope to pick it up next weekend! I recently sold my Omaha Orange 68 Road Runner and have been looking for a 69 project. When I get it home I'll post in the project section, and will probably ask for tons of input!!

A31PKG

Reaction score
I had my eye on this one too... awesome color with desireable options... glad a member wound up with it!

A4 is rare color, but with buckets, N96, a 4 speed, A31, tach, woodgrain steering wheel....wow!

Moparnut

Reaction score
I've been looking for a solid 69 4 speed car for a good while now, and this one really got me excited. A4 is one of my favorites, along with V21 hood treatment and V1X vinyl top, it's gonna be a sharp looking bird when it's done! The bucket seats and console delete (C20) is something I haven't seen much of, anyone here have one?

A31PKG

Reaction score
Moparnut said:
I've been looking for a solid 69 4 speed car for a good while now, and this one really got me excited. A4 is one of my favorites, along with V21 hood treatment and V1X vinyl top, it's gonna be a sharp looking bird when it's done! The bucket seats and console delete (C20) is something I haven't seen much of, anyone here have one?

This is definitely not just any ol' 69 4-gear Runner! :thumbsup:

I would venture to say that the combo is fairly rare. I have only seen a couple of non console bucket cars over the years. Yours is one, and the other is my buddy's A12 car which incidentally is A4! You picked a keeper for sure! You can always submit the particulars to Galen Govier and see where it fits in the grand scheme of things. You may be waiting a while tho...

Keep us up to date on this cool bird!

Here's my buddy's A12....

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Moparnut.....congrats on the score :thumbsup: ......hope this buy works out for ya.....Lotta scamming going on :basketcase:

Moparnut

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Moparnut.....congrats on the score :thumbsup: ......hope this buy works out for ya.....Lotta scamming going on :basketcase:
I tried my best to rule out a scam, but it has crossed my mind. There was a B5 70 'Super Bee' about 6 weeks ago I almost went to jail over, but luckily my friend was with me and kept me from getting physical with the seller. The guy was slick and I almost got taken for a ride. I hope I bring this car home next weekend, 19 hour roundtrip that ends in a scam will result in my going bezerk!

mcmopar

Reaction score
I've had 2 bucket seat/non-console 69 road runners. My dad's car he bought used in 1970 (Q5 Turquoise, black interior, buckets, 4-speed, non-console) that I got from him in 1975 and my present bird (F8 Ivy Green Metallic, T7 Saddle Tan interior, buckets, 4-speed, non-console. I've owned this bird twice now). I much prefer the shifter in the non-console cars to the console shifter.

Moparnut

Reaction score
After a 1200 mile roundtrip, this 69 is safe and sound in my garage!! Surprisingly, everything went smooth and no unexpected rust or rot. I need some sleep.... I will post pics in the project section soon! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back