• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbinedriver

Reaction score
The time has come to find a new home for my 1969 roadrunner project.

I have owned my 69 roadrunner for 15 years. It is a 383/727 post car. It is complete and has a clean title. This is a real roadrunner, not a clone. It is a project car and currently it is a rolling chassis. I have enjoyed working on it over the last several years, but it is time for her to find a new home. I am asking $4500 obo for the car and all of the new parts. The car is located in Portland, OR. If you would like more information feel free to ask. Thanks

DSC02792.jpg

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Big John, weren't you just talking about this?

Yep, I was... but I'm having some issues getting the software to do this automatically. I'm still working on it though.

Every new member that joined after October 4th (the update) goes into a special "group". I have to moderate their first few posts and approve them before they are posted. After a few posts, they move to the registered users group and are free to post like everyone else . The guys that signed up before Oct 4th won't fall into that group unless I manually move them into it. Eventually, that will happen but it's not going to be overnight.

That said, the rules are that you have to post in the intro section before posting here. As we go forward, new members will have to post more before they can even see the for sale section. In this case, we're in a bit of a gray area. What I originally asked has been done and I thank Turbine Driver for following the rules. :cheers:

Big John

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
I think all ads should require a phone number. No matter the post count.

Nope, I won't ask anyone to do that for their own protection and security. I would never put my phone number here.

Big John

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
i dont see a minimum 50 posts ??

Keep it up... I'm working on something just for guys like you.....

gunnar

Reaction score
Hi turbinedriver. Not all of those boxes in the photo are parts are they? Can you tell us a little more about the history. Perhaps the vin and or codes.

Thanks.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
gunnar said:
Hi turbinedriver. Not all of those boxes in the photo are parts are they? Can you tell us a little more about the history. Perhaps the vin and or codes.

Thanks.
Is everything there? It sparked my interest :yesnod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back