• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time to dust off the runner,

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
haven't had it out for a couple of months. Going to Mopar night at the Pavillions shopping center in Scottsdale, pics to follow. I hope to find a place for some good glamor shots of the bird, Ive never taken any good ones.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Tried to get some good pics with a tripod. Looks as if they automatically downsized LOL

DSCN0065.jpg

DSCN0068.jpg

Last edited:

Steve

Reaction score
I know the rest of the car looks as good as the engine bay so I'm sure you'll clean up come the awards.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
"I hope to find a place for some good glamor shots of the bird, Ive never taken any good ones."

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
"I hope to find a place for some good glamor shots of the bird, Ive never taken any good ones."

You can keep repeating it but the fact is I don't have any good high resolution shots that I have taken. Even the gallery pictures are low quality and can't be enlarged. But go ahead and keep telling yourself what you want to hear :bart:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Dave should fly out there and take some pictures of TOW with his OLD camera... :basketcase:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
you guys are missing the point of my posts........I was quoting Sponge Bob saying he never has taken a good shot of his car......because of his bashing of my lack of camera skills....kinda looses something after explaining it.....:leave:

Back