• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Timing talk

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
V269 said:
Big John said:
There's nothing like a good vacuum advance thread to get the juices flowing.

Just a simple question and look what happened. :facepalm: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
KEN, READ YOUR AVATAR :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
V269 said:
Big John said:

so back to you ken....are you going to run a vacumn advance....street car... yes/drags car....bad ass/no

V269

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
V269 said:
Big John said:

so back to you ken....are you going to run a vacumn advance....street car... yes/drags car....bad ass/no

Hey George,yes mine is hooked up at the moment. It's a street car for the most part. Seem's to run fine with or without it but there is enough vacuum to use it so I did. I'll wait to see what the other 750 dp carb is going to run like whenever I get it and then I'll see were to go from there. :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
V269 said:
Big John said:

You should be used to that by now!!!!!That's SOP around here. :lmao: :crazy: :loco:

Yeah, ain't it great...???!!! :D No mods interjecting with "get this thread back on track" or "I'm closing this thread down if you guys don't stick to the topic". We always wander back to the topic at hand at some point or another...

Of course the problem with this site is the constant living in fear that you might piss off the advertisers and get banned for a month or two... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I haven't sent a thank-you shout out to Big John in a while - so here's my requisite "thank you for providing the best automotive enthusiast's website on the planet": THANK-YOU, BIG! :D

:jester:
OMT

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I find that I have to watch every thread even though I thought it was put to bed end of discussion, it will take off in another direction :lol:

Back