• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tires and Wheels

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="solid gold":eek:5tj0on3]Pretty neat to bring an old thread back to life. I always think about putting steelies and dog dish on Solid Gold! (as an extra set). But my only question I have are the tires! Rims would be 14x7's. What tires would be correct (ie) Brand? Just cheapie blackwall radials? (white lettered) TA"s? Good Year Polyglas, Any comments? Thanks. Not trying to steal Big John's thread!

If they are to be an extra set just for fun, who cares what size & style is "correct"??? Cop wheels & dog dishes always look great IMHO, as do staggered steelies...15X6 up front and 15X8 out back for instance. I love the Polyglas GT's on Steve's car; one of MY all-time favorite tires...look freakin' great on steelies as Steve's car will attest to...and they just recently re-introduced the L60 15's just in case you want to fill the rear fenderwells and go for the serious musclecar look... :yesnod: If radials are your cup-o-tea then grab some TAs or whatever brand smokes your shorts...gold steelies with redline radials would probably look smoldering hot on your car... Just a few thoughts for your consideration... :cheers:

You know that there is no such thing as thread hi-jacking around here... :lol:

:jester:[/quote:eek:5tj0on3]
I assume you talking about me Ray. Here it is!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:
looks like someone is sucking up to the Green higharchy......better go se if there is a repo A12 hood at the door...... :acme: :acme: :acme:

Im sure it's not there yet. I know that you live in Toronto so I shipped it freight and duty collect via Canada Post. Shouldn't be more than twice what a new one from YO costs by the time you're done... :lol:

:acme:

good to know I can count on you Frenchy..... :D

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:

You're the only Steve I know with steelies and Polyglas GTs... :D

Nice pic, Steve. :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
oh I can stand it alright...but that's when a Bluie is the most dangerous.......

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

You're the only Steve I know with steelies and Polyglas GTs... :D

Nice pic, Steve. :cheers:
Thank you Sir! :thumbsup: I wish it was one I took. I lost all the better pics I had when my computer crashed last year and I haven't got around to taking any more pics of my own. Thankfully the Mopar club has a great photographer in Walt Felix who took that pic.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Thank you Sir! :thumbsup: I wish it was one I took. I lost all the better pics I had when my computer crashed last year and I haven't got around to taking any more pics of my own. Thankfully the Mopar club has a great photographer in Walt Felix who took that pic.

I knew it was an older pic as it is pre-Sport Stripes. You know you could probably troll through some of the old threads on here and recover some of your own lost pics. I know you have posted some interior and trunk shots before because I remember seeing them. Just a thought...

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
oh I can stand it alright...but that's when a Bluie is the most dangerous.......

Maybe I should ship Basketcase that six-barrel hood gratis...just to make the hairs on the back of his neck really stand up for the next few weeks... :lmao: :devil: :lmao:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
you been talk'n to my Wife? anytime she's nice...I get worried..... :eek:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

Maybe I should ship Basketcase that six-barrel hood gratis...just to make the hairs on the back of his neck really stand up for the next few weeks... :lmao: :devil: :lmao:

:jester:
That would be the same effect as finding a horses head in his bed, He would hurt his neck checking behind himself wondering where and what is coming :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
tell ya what...as soon as that hood shows up, I'll get some of those fancy glasses that bicycle riders wear with the little rear view mirrors so I can see it coming. and if that hood has a couple gallons of B5 with it, then I'll man up and put it on. :D

72duster

Reaction score
Big John there is a company out here in co. called coy wheels they make a american torq thurst like wheel that they make so i think you can get the back spacing needed plus they come in black chrome that would look good on your car and there is black lug nut out there i have some that i was going to put on a car.

Back