• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tires

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I have a four-wheeler with tracks, and it rides rough as hell but will go anywhere. Pumatech tires do make it ride better but they get stuck in the mud easy. Have talked to people with those big rims and rubber band tires. They say it is a rough ride also. So, they work on the suspension like air ride. MO MONEY.

Jack R

Reaction score
We desert dwellers don’t have to deal with snow…unless we drive to it. I found to not leave the snow on the roof if you are going to use your brakes. When it all slid onto the hood Sunday could have been ugly. And I grew up in Buffalo with that stuff. Should know better.

0EB5AEDB-EE8D-4752-985B-125FB9B18372.jpeg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Fresh snow is fun but when the thaw starts it is a mess. Also, if you get fresh snow on thawed snow better watch your step due to the ice under the new snow just ask me how I know. LOL Stay warm and enjoy it while it last.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
i know some people out west can have all that snow i will take 3 feet more then that and there is'nt enough pain meds to help

Jack R

Reaction score
Fresh snow is fun but when the thaw starts it is a mess. Also, if you get fresh snow on thawed snow better watch your step due to the ice under the new snow just ask me how I know. LOL Stay warm and enjoy it while it last.

That’s a fact. It warmed a bit over the weekend and started raining. Condo manager warned the roof could collapse if the rain kept up. But it cooled enough to snow again….but on the way home the only south road was closed due to flooding. Had to detour through Death Valley and Las Vegas. My +/- 10 hour drive to about 12 1/2 hours instead.

Back