• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TN Road Runner

Confederate1969

Reaction score
The first pic is of my Road Runner roughly around 2000. Ignore the junk Ford wheels on it. The tires it had were flat so we stuck those on just to get it outta the garage that day.

The others are new pics of the RR in my immaculate, ordered garage. :leave: Note the awesomeness that Clint Eastwood provides to an already awesome environment. :cool:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey that looks like a great project! What is the color code for that car? Exterior looks like B5 but under the hood is more of a faded Petty Blue color...

Clint makes the whole garage come to life....

:jester:
Ray

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
That looks like it has a ton of potential!

Hmm... Clint Eastwood... I have one of Tim "the Toolman" Taylor in my garage. We'll have to start a thread on "garage art".

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
That looks like it has a ton of potential!

Hmm... Clint Eastwood... I have one of Tim "the Toolman" Taylor in my garage. We'll have to start a thread on "garage art".

I have a limited edition Rat Fink sign that my buddy bought for me... You could be on to something...

:jester:
Ray

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Nice car, I agree with Acme(go figure) and see if it was Petty blue :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Looks like a good solid car you got there. And I agree with the guys on the Petty Blue. Might be worth checking out.

Confederate1969

Reaction score
Fender Tag:

05I41 116273 9a117897
925 595 603
B5 B5 M2X X9
RM21 E63 D21 906 012980

Apparently it was originally a B5 car. The exterior paint you see there is not the original coat. I'm not sure on the engine bay color.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and a post car too! looks pretty good.
Hey Big, where'd ya get The Toolman pic?
all I have in the new garage so far are some car pics I've printed off the comp, mostly off the Cars in Barns site, but I have some of the cars from here too.

Back