• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

to many deaths this year

moparstuart

Reaction score
Dear Mr. Grim Reaper,

So far this year you have taken away my favorite dancer and entertainer Michael Jackson, favorite actor Patrick Swayze, and favorite actress Farrah Fawcett.

Just so you know, my favorite politician is Barack Obama.

Thank you

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
theres only two i liked...patrick and farrah....forget the child abuser....and then 56 percent of Americans are in favor of our muslim President :acme: :acme: :acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
theres only two i liked...patrick and farrah....forget the child abuser....and then 56 percent of Americans are in favor of our muslim President :acme: :acme: :acme:
He's below 47% now

Skidz

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
Dear Mr. Grim Reaper,

So far this year you have taken away my favorite dancer and entertainer Michael Jackson, favorite actor Patrick Swayze, and favorite actress Farrah Fawcett.

Just so you know, my favorite politician is Barack Obama.

Thank you
...and Nancy Pelosi! :cheers:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
He forgot to mention his favorite vice president and favorite speaker of the house.... Oh yeah, and his favorite president pro tempore of the senate, secretary of state and secretary of the treasury.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
He forgot to mention his favorite vice president and favorite speaker of the house.... Oh yeah, and his favorite president pro tempore of the senate, secretary of state and secretary of the treasury.

A lot of "favorites" will have to bite the dust before you get anyone good in that office... :leave:

Back