• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To our brothers in Florida.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes, going to be a ride but not in the runner. There goes paradise. We don't have snow or nor'easters. But we do have these darn tropical storms. We will tie everything and nail the rest down and hope for the best. Thanks for the sympathy. :thumbsup:

Russ Hood

Reaction score
Yes, going to be a ride but not in the runner. There goes paradise. We don't have snow or nor'easters. But we do have these darn tropical storms. We will tie everything and nail the rest down and hope for the best. Thanks for the sympathy. :thumbsup:
Take care Russ. Thoughts and prayers bud.

RonLiv

Reaction score
batten down the hatch's boys. Evacuate if you can.

V.R.D

Reaction score
it is 6;31 in the morning and the wind and rain is picking up Russ hold on brother i know you are getting hammered if you need anything let me and Jim know if needed i will get a boat and be there :steering::steering:

RonLiv

Reaction score
I don't know if this is real or not. I saw this on FB. This is apparentlyIan Super Bird.jpg from FL

RonLiv

Reaction score
You want to believe it is not real. After thinking about it who would leave a Superbird in a position to allow this to happen?
It looks photo shopped, I think. But I'm no expert. The people in the background look bigger than the car and the car is in the foreground. It should be the opposite I'm thinking. And I agree that no one would leave this outside with this storm. I've seen a lot of pictures from the Ft Myers area though and the whole place is upside down. We have an office there. I don't know where this picture is alleged to be from.

MoparDan

Reaction score
It looks photo shopped, I think. But I'm no expert. The people in the background look bigger than the car and the car is in the foreground. It should be the opposite I'm thinking. And I agree that no one would leave this outside with this storm. I've seen a lot of pictures from the Ft Myers area though and the whole place is upside down. We have an office there. I don't know where this picture is alleged to be from.
You're right the car appears to be too small.

RonLiv

Reaction score
I was wrong about the photo shop for certain. I'm sad for the owner. Do we have word from the Florida members and how they all made out?

V.R.D

Reaction score
all ok hear in Kissimmee fl some flooding and trees down . have not heard from others at this time . i will check on them soon.

Back