• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Today's Progress. Love that frigging HOOD....

JJRJR

Reaction score
Still have some adjustments to make to get her perfect, but it's all fitting together very nicely. Closer everyday.

2012-02-08155128.jpg

2012-02-08155117.jpg

2012-02-08173420.jpg

2012-02-08173409.jpg

2012-02-08173400.jpg

2012-02-08165612.jpg

JJRJR

Reaction score
All new nuts and bolts for the fenders. Ordered the grille, headlight bezles, all the reflectors and housings, new hurst shifter, side view mirrors, and a few other goodies today from Moparts. Real progress today.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kinda surprising that Dave hasn't chimed in on this thread...maybe he's still pissed at the Canada Post for losing that hood that I sent him and can't handle this subject... :D

:jester:

MOPARHOUND!

Reaction score
Heck......I'm excited, and its not even my car. Great pic's! Keep them coming.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Is that a big ol' ding in that driver's side fender? Gonna need to massage that one a little bit!
I'm with you on the hood, though. It's looking mighty good!

JJRJR

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Is that a big ol' ding in that driver's side fender? Gonna need to massage that one a little bit!
I'm with you on the hood, though. It's looking mighty good!

Hey John, thanks. I love it. For sure that dent will be fixed. We just fitted the fenders and doors for alignment, so they are coming off again for final primer and painting.

John

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Kinda surprising that Dave hasn't chimed in on this thread...maybe he's still pissed at the Canada Post for losing that hood that I sent him and can't handle this subject... :D

l hate you(not you Ray) NUTHER car w/ my hood. now throw salt ln the would and slap some Cragars on lt......

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:

l hate you(not you Ray) NUTHER car w/ my hood. now throw salt ln the would and slap some Cragars on lt......

I don't think JJRJR has enough history on here to follow this...just to clarify for JJRJR, Dave has been lusting after one of these hoods for some time...the only thing he hates is not having this type of hood...well, that and getting bushwhacked by the Blue Team... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:
[quote="ACME A12":1mk563x9]Kinda surprising that Dave hasn't chimed in on this thread...maybe he's still pissed at the Canada Post for losing that hood that I sent him and can't handle this subject... :D

I don't think JJRJR has enough history on here to follow this...just to clarify for JJRJR, Dave has been lusting after one of these hoods for some time...the only thing he hates is not having this type of hood...well, that and getting bushwhacked by the Blue Team... :lol:[/quote:1mk563x9]
Would that not make Basketcase JJRJR.JR. Wanting daddy's hood. :basketcase: Ok I'll quit

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
droptop said:
69hemibeep said:
Would that not make Basketcase JJRJR.JR. Wanting daddy's hood. :basketcase: Ok I'll quit

Wow..... :lmao:

I imagine that the engines on the Agent Green Bomber are warming up just about now...the pilots are plotting the coordinates for Phoenix...last minute preflight checks getting completed... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
thanxs for clearlng that up Ray. l was on here before l left for the salt mlnes thls mornlng. on the way there was hoplng he dldn't take my remark the wrong way.
sure wouldn't wanna chase off a new member like others have..... :jester:

Back